25oct18:0019:15Event OverOnline eventBusiness angel clubs: startup, attention, march!The conference18:00 - 19:15 Hall No. 5 Event Organized By: СВЯ Themes:Venture investments and technology transferHalls:5 hall
In conditions of limited opportunities to attract venture capital from institutional investors of the VC market, companies at an early stage usually face the need to attract capital from private
In conditions of limited opportunities to attract venture capital from institutional investors of the VC market, companies at an early stage usually face the need to attract capital from private investors. 46% of all surveyed investors in 2020 invested at the Seed stage, according to the report of the”Venture Barometer 2020″. This figure is 13% higher than the same one last year. A third of those who indicated Seed as the main stage of investment are business angels. The early-stage private capital market is in the process of formation, the most professional part of investors are united in networks and clubs, which allows for more effective risk assessment and syndicated transactions.
• What determines the success or failure of an investment?
• What does the distribution of roles in the founder-investor tandem look like?
• To what extent were the business models offered by entrepreneurs adequate and capable of scaling?
• How does their transformation take place during the period of working with the investor in the pre – and post-investment phase?
• What are the benefits of business angel clubs for a novice investor?
• How to present your startup to the business angel club?
• How do investors identify niches for investment?
• What does an investor in your business pay attention to when making a decision about allocating money?
* Kirill Vladimirovich Kaem
Senior Vice President for Innovation, Skolkovo Foundation
Virtual Event Details
Health Guidelines for this Event
Вы должны зарегистрироваться. Войти